Realizes High-Speed Advanced Machine Control
Ultra-high-speed 1 ms controller
1 ms scan
- Program scan time of 1ms is implemented by increased instruction processing speed.
- Real number operation and high-precision positioning control have been put to practical use by dramatically improved floating-point operation speed.
|Basic instruction LD||9ns||20ns||30ns||70ns|
|Floating Operation instruction||88ns||80ns||270ns to||56000ns to|
1 ms I/O refreshing
- 1024 points of I/O is refreshed in 1 ms.
- Tact control assures a fixed I/O refresh interval. The I/O refresh cycle can be set to 1 ms, 2 ms, or up to 10 ms, which is suitable for processing requiring strict tact time.
- The minimum tact times of SPH3000MM, SPH300, and SPH2000/SPH3000 can be set at 0.25 ms, 0.5 ms, and 1 ms, respectively.
|Max. I/O size
(Number of I/O stations)
|Max. I/O size||–||–||64word||128word||256word||512word|
Controller conforms to International Standard
Conforms to IEC 61131 international standard
- Both the hardware and software conform to the IEC 61131 international standard for programmable controllers.
- The programming language conforms to the IEC 61131-3 international standard.
Conforming to international standard
- Conforms to the CE marking, UL standards and RoHS directive (conforming one after another) as well as IEC standard.
- It also complies with the NK marine standard (Japan) and the LR (specifications of Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, UK).
Multi-CPU system applicable to up to 8 CPUs
Parallel processing with up to 8 CPUs (SPH300/SPH2000/SPH3000)
- Alleviates the load for each CPU allowing high-speed processing of a large application program. For example, the load can be distributed for advanced processing and sequence control processing with additional CPUs. I/O refresh control is performed automatically even if parallel processing by multiple CPUs is performed.
Redundant System Brings System Safety and Reliability
1:1 warm-standby feature (SPH300/SPH2000)
- This redundancy configuration enables continued operation without system downtime if a CPU fails. (Control may temporarily stop due to fault detection and CPU changeover.)
- The same program is stored in CPUs for the active and backup systems, allowing constant data value equalization.
N:1 cold-standby feature (SPH300)
- N:1 backup feature enables reduction of the number of standby system CPUs to one, though when a CPU fails, data retained in the active system and that in the standby system are not equalized.
- Data retained by the active system is not taken over. The backup system CPU performs initial start.
- Programs can be intensively controlled by a memory card. Programs for N units of systems can be stored on a memory card, which is installed in the memory card interface module for centralized control of the programs. The same processing programs as on the down CPU are downloaded to the backup system CPU.
Ultra-high speed E-SX bus
Comparison of functions and performances between the E-SX bus and the SX bus
|Function and performance||SPH3000||SPH3000MM/MG|
|System bus||SX bus||SX bus||E-SX bus|
|Direct connection I/O capacity||512word||512word||4096word|
|Tact fluctuation||100µs||100µs||±1µs or less|
|Synchronization between stations||None||None||Provided(±1µs or less)|
|Distance (between stations/total distance)||25m/25m||25m/25m||100m/1km|
|Continued operation with the line broken
Synchronization control of E-SX bus
Synchronization in the bus
Data output timing is synchronized in the E-SX bus.
Synchronization between buses
Data output timing is synchronized between channels of the E-SX bus.
Connection function of the E-SX bus
Communication is continued by the signal repeater function even when a wire is broken.
Signal bypass function
Even when a power of some devices is not turned on, the communication is continued by the auxiliary power unit.